What Careers Can You Work Remotely?
Working remotely used to be considered a luxury for many. But since the pandemic started this year, it has become the mere need or the only option for many people and industries across the globe.
Which has abandoned the need for location dependency.
Given that people come from all sorts of backgrounds, multiple industries have started working remotely.
Here are the best jobs from various sectors that can be done remotely-
Remote Sales Jobs
- Head Of Cybersecurity Sales
- Sales Development Representative
- Data-Driven Sales Coordinator
- Sales Lead
- Chief Growth Officer
- Account Manager
- Sales Intake Specialist
- Sales Representative
- Inbound Phone Sales Representative
- Business Development Manager
- VR Learning Sales Manager
- Account Manager
- Account Executive
- Sales Mentor
Remote Supply Chain Jobs
- Supply Chain Manager
- Business Analyst – Supply Chain Processes
- Director, Supply Chain – Sourcing
- Project Scheduler
- Supply Chain Analyst
- Purchasing Agent
Remote Design Jobs
- Art Director
- Front-End Web Designer
- Subject Matter Expert – Responsive Web Design
- UI – UX Designer and Developer
- Web Designer
- Motion Designer
- Video Editor
- Graphic Designer
- Social Media Graphic Designer
- Product Designer
- Director of User Experience and Design Operations
- UI Design Analyst
Remote Marketing Jobs
- Client Growth Director
- Paid Media Manager
- Performance Marketing Manager
- Senior Product Marketing Manager
- Senior Content Marketing Manager
- Amazon Marketing Specialist
- Social Media and Inbound Marketing Manager
- Director of Digital Marketing
- Account-Based Marketing Manager
- Social Media Strategist
- Email Marketer
If you have an accounting degree, it’s possible that you could find an employer that allows your position to be remote. For example, tax accountants who are completely location-independent and work online.
Some recruiters meet every candidate in person and need an office to do this. However, many recruiters do not. You can also earn great pay working as a recruiter (six figures and up). Many people don’t realize, but it’s similar to sales, and you earn commissions if you work at a recruitment agency.
Online teaching can earn you a full-time income and can be one of the best remote jobs if you don’t have any advanced qualifications. You could teach a specialized field that you’re knowledgeable about (fitness, yoga, cooking, etc.), or one of the most common is online English teaching.
Customer Service & Support
Many online companies need massive customer support departments. Airbnb, Amazon, Uber, etc. So we’re going to see more and more remote jobs of this type, and there are already many available. You could answer customer service phone calls or answer chat/email requests, or both, depending on the company.
How To Find The Right Remote Jobs?
SOAL Technologies helps candidates get in touch with various companies that hire people to work remotely.
Given the spread of COVID 19, we have given special attention to all the availability of jobs with the right companies.
Connect with the team at SOAL today.