Business Solutions Consulting
Business solutions consulting and personalized technology consulting are another aspect of SOAL’s diverse range of services. We build mission critical systems and help our clients maximize their investment in different technologies. We provide a full range of services to create reliable, extensive, high-quality, custom applications for your specific business needs.
SOAL helps you respond to an increasingly competitive environment through business intelligence, data management, human resource management, software development, and more. We are headquartered in Austin, Texas, one of the most influential tech centers in the industry, with access to the latest developments and cutting-edge thinking. Our collaborative approach, extensive expertise, and deep content knowledge make us the perfect partner to move your company forward.
Our expertise spans a broad range of industries, from managing highly sensitive data for school systems, to creating secure identity and access portals for Fortune 500 companies. It’s our mission to completely understand your business objectives, competitive environment, and operational challenges, giving us the ability to form the most cost effective solutions for you.
- Free initial consultation to assess your business strengths and needs
- Planning session with SOAL to design a BI solution to best fit you
- A report with your requirements and a cost estimate
- Implementation of a BI plan
- Ongoing technology training and support
- Enhanced services for the future
We are a certified Microsoft and IBM Partner and offer a full suite of Microsoft BI technologies, as well as IBM Cognos Business Intelligence that comes with a complete range of BI capabilities on a single, service oriented architecture (SOA).
Data informed decision-making relies upon the most accurate and up-to-date data. Are you making the right decisions based on the right data? We can help you answer that question. We know that executives, managers, and staff level employees all need high-quality data in order to make sound business decisions. Whether you are interested in reporting, analysis, scorecarding or dashboards, IBM Cognos 8 Business Intelligence gives youth tools for better business decisions.
- Reporting: With report authoring tools as well as a variety of self-service report types, users can construct and personalize reports. With the ability to access multiple data sources, you have the most complete view of your data. With Web-based deployment and proven scalability, you can publish the information across the enterprise.
- Analysis: Its multidimensional modeling capabilities lets you perform complex analysis quickly, understanding the reasons behind business events and improving business performance.
- Scorecarding: Communicate organizational goals and objectives and monitor team performance against the specified targets.
- Dashboards: Provide your business users the consolidated view of information they need in gauges, maps and charts in three types of dashboards — operational, tactical, and strategic.
As an IBM Business Partner and certified Solution Provider, SOAL Technologies leverages the entire suite of IBM Cognos products to help our clients achieve their maximum potential for each stage of their performance management initiatives – from planning and budgeting and measuring and monitoring to reporting and analysis. With staggering inflow of information in today’s business environment, companies must find creative ways of capturing and analyzing business data in an efficient and timely manner. Microsoft provides end-to-end Data Management reporting and analysis solutions to sharpen the channels of information workflow in organizations allowing for better, faster, and more accurate business decisions. Using investments you have already made, Microsoft business intelligence solutions improve performance by driving better decision making through familiar interfaces users work in everyday. SOAL has experience implementing Business Intelligence Solutions in the following specializations:
- Cost Savings & ROI
- Mid-Market BI
- Measuring Sales
- Performance Management
- Reporting Tools
- Data Mining
- Data Warehouse
- Budget Management
Business process management is the act of making your business processes more efficient, through common sense and technology. With a few simple business process changes you will save time, save money, maintain customer information, improve reporting abilities, and make better business decisions. Based on our years of implementation experience, we can guide you through a formal process of business analysis, requirements definition and process improvement to ensure your success. Select Business Consulting services include:
- Scope, Analysis and Assessment
- Business Technology Recommendations
- Business Process Analysis and Documentation
- Database Management Development
- Process Consulting and Return On Investment (ROI) Planning
IBM® Netezza® Analytics is a purpose-built advanced analytics platform that enables your enterprise to get the most out of its data, giving you quicker answers to increasingly complex questions. It is the simple appliance for serious analytics. Your organization has spent millions of dollars implementing a data warehouse or data mart using the corporate standard database, such as Oracle or Teradata. After all, in-house expertise is available for these databases and volume purchase discounts and site license agreements with the vendors are in place. But despite the considerable expertise, service breaches are occurring frequently, users are dissatisfied with the response they are getting, a backlog of enhancements is mounting and any big ideas your organization has about extending Business Intelligence (BI) has dissipated. Faced with these problems, you have employed large teams of database administrators to tune the database to make it respond better to complex queries and you have upgraded your system as far as your budget will allow. But all of this is in vain: every step you take just seems to bring you right back to the beginning. The fourth generation of Netezza appliances, The IBM® Netezza® 1000 data warehouse appliance, is the first in a family of four appliances which comprises a high-capacity system that scales to five petabytes, a memory-intensive system for extreme performance and an entry level system. The Netezza data warehouse appliance is proven to provide true business value to customers very quickly with minimal investments of money, time, and effort. Netezza simplified analytics for companies drowning in data and struggling to find the processing speed and power to analyze and understand what it all meant. As a data warehouse appliance, Netezza combines storage, processing, database and analytics into a single system that delivers 10-100x the performance, at half the cost and one-third the power of other approaches. SOAL’s goal is to:
- Offer high-value products and services that help Client’s businesses to utilize Netezza technology to the fullest extent to drive benefits
- Build teams that execute Netezza based projects methodically and effectively
- Establish SOAL Technologies as a leader in the implementation of Netezza based Business Intelligence solutions
During 2012 the Department of Information Resources (DIR) distributed an RFO to solicit responses from IT vendors, for the purpose of creating a list of pre-approved vendors, based on experience and references. On December 11, 2012, SOAL Technologies LLC was chosen by DIR to be awarded a contract under the DBITS solicitation. This new contracting vehicle for state agencies (and other governmental entities) offered a way to streamline the process that agencies go through to acquire outsourced services for projects. Instead of the lengthy RFO process required in the past, DBITS allows any Texas agency to work directly with vendors and ask the vendors to respond directly to agency needs based on a Statement of Work (SOW). For quotes, purchase orders and warranty inquiries, or if you would like to know more about the DBITS contracting process, please contact: Ahmed Moledina CEO SOAL Technologies, LLC. 8870 Business Park Dr. Ste. 200 Austin, TX 78759 Phone: (512) 765-9540 Email: email@example.com The DBITS contract process allows agencies to solicit quotes for a fixed price project based on a SOW. The SOW is developed by the agency team and is used to identify the specific services to be performed by the vendor to fulfill its contractual obligations for projects expected to be less than $10M. The SOW will indicate the type, level, quantity, and quality of service as well as the time constraint for the delivery of the project components. Based on our 18 years of successful service delivery in Texas public sector and excellent references SOAL Technologies, LLC. deliverables based services contract number DIR-SDD-2153 is available for the following project categories:
- Project Management – Project Management service providers may perform any or all of the project management processes identified by the Project Management Institute as published in Table 3-45 of the PMBOK® Guide, Third Edition or most recent. Examples of included services: utilizing the Customer’s tools and processes, using off-the-shelf tools or using Vendor’s own proprietary tools and processes to manage a project.
DBITS contract provides a powerful opportunity to get more done, at a lower cost, and with much less red tape. We are pleased to offer our services to our public sector customers under this streamlined contracting process. For quotes, inquiries, or if you would like to know more about the DBITS contracting process, please Contact Us. For ordering and processing instructions, please reference the DIR Cooperative Contracts program
The IT Staff Augmentation Contract (ITSAC) is a Department of Information Resources (DIR) approved means of providing temporary IT staffing services to agencies based on a negotiated hourly rate. Agencies may choose staff from a list of pre-qualified vendors either through a solicitation (sent to all vendors) or by going directly to a trusted vendor. Services procured under this contract are billed on a time (hourly) basis. SOAL Technologies has been providing staff augmentation services to public sector entities for 15 years and has worked with a long list of client agencies to provide the quality information technology resources needed to make agency projects successful. SOAL Technologies provides excellent staff resources in the following areas:
- Application Developers (Java, .Net, C#, etc).
- Security Engineers/Architects (Tivoli Identity Manager/Tivoli Access Manager)
- System Administrators (Windows, Linux, VMWare, etc.)
- Database Administrators (Oracle, DB2, MySQL)
- Project Management and Business Analysis
- Business Intelligence
- SOA and Web Services
- Quality Assurance
SOAL has an extensive database of technical staff for your project needs. We are platform agnostic – supporting Java, .NET, open source, UNIX, Linux, Windows, and all major database platforms. Our consultants have certifications in Microsoft, Project Management, the IBM Rational tools, and many others. To support you, we place only highly skilled, senior professionals who are accustomed to hitting the ground running and providing excellent results in very short time frames. Follow the easy instructions to order services under the ITSAC contract. Remember that you can go directly to a trusted vendor to obtain specific skill sets by using the Best Value Justification! For quotes, purchase orders and warranty inquiries, or if you would like to know more about the ITSAC contracting process, please contact: Ahmed Moledina CEO SOAL Technologies, LLC. 8870 Business Park Dr. Ste. 200 Austin, TX 78759 Phone: 512-270-6700 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Based on our 18 years of successful service delivery in Texas public sector and excellent references SOAL Technologies, LLC. technology services staff augmentation services contract number DIR-TSO-3573 is available for all the position categories. View more information on the DIR Cooperative Contracts Program.
In today’s multi-perimeter environment, protecting access to systems and information without slowing down your company’s productivity is paramount. We offer identity and access management (IAM) services to help you protect and manage user and devise identities across multiple systems and applications, allowing you to quickly and efficiently deal with multiple user access and any impending threats. Based on your unique business needs, we provide
- Outsources solutions
- Co-managed solutions
- In-house solutions
SOAL IAM solutions include
- Consulting: Strategy design unique to your business. We conduct thorough interviews, evaluations, and data analysis before putting together a solution this is right for you
- Integration: Our security experts will offer you a smooth running implementation process that includes the IAM software installation, universal identity services integration, verification testing, PKI, and training
- Lifecycle Support: Our custom IAM solution provides tools for you to automate user lifecycle management, monitor user behavior, and generate detailed and timely reports. We offer ongoing support, tools, and assistance to ensure the success of your identity and access management program
SOAL offers leading-edge custom application development services (web, Windows, and service-oriented architecture) for new solutions, as well as functional enhancement and maintenance of existing applications. Custom software allows you to better streamline operations, automate important tasks, improve employee efficiency, increase data accuracy, and empower key decision makers to help drive the bottom line. We have experience with most technologies and can consult with you on any project. Select Custom Software Development services include:
- Software Architecture & Design
- Custom Web & Windows Development
- Web Services/SaaS Development
- Mobile Device Development
- Social Media Integration
- Application Lifecycle Management
- Technology Outsourcing